Sirus provide free initial consultation and energy assessments.
If the initial assessment shows that energy saving opportunities exist then a full energy investigation is usually undertaken. An Energy Investigation will take place onsite and address the following areas:
- Breakdown of Energy Consumers
- Performance assessment of Electrical and Thermal plant
- Energy Assessment of Procedures, Systems, Regulations and General Practices
- Establishment of energy flows and main energy influencing factors
The onsite investigation will be supported by bill analysis and historical energy consumption analysis. The following is addressed:
- Supplier Assessment
- Tariff Structure Analysis
- Energy Consumption, Price and Charges
- Trend Analysis
- Load Profile Analysis
On conclusion of the investigation a detailed report will be submitted to the client, outlining all findings and opportunities.